世界聚焦:外国友人看赣州| 留学生游客家文化城
I am Yang Mingzhe. I’m from Thailand.
我叫杨明哲,我来自泰国。
I am a student of Gannan Normal University.
(资料图)
我是赣南师大的留学生。
Ganzhou is the motherland of Hakka culture.
赣州是客家文化的摇篮。
So today I’ll visit Hakka Culture Museum with my classmates.
今天我将和同学们一起去参观客家文化城。
Most of the ancestors just migrated from different places in China, especially in central China.
我们大部分的祖先是从不同的地区,尤其是从中原地区迁徙而来。
The six World Hakka Culture Association was held in Bangkok, Thailand.
第六届世界恳亲大会在泰国曼谷举办。
It’s my hometown.
这是我的家乡。
My grandfather is also Hakka. So my Mom, she is half Hakka. So that means I am also Hakka.
我爷爷也是一个客家人,母亲是半个客家人,那意味着我也是客家人。
I am Hakka.
我是客家人。
My mom told me that my grandpa moved to Thailand. At that time, China had a war.
母亲告诉我,爷爷是在中国经历战争时迁徙至泰国的。
The pillar can show me the information about the migration of Hakka people.
通过南迁柱,我了解了客家人。
Every migration (is marked by) one pillar.
每根南迁柱都标志着客家人的一次迁徙。
More migration, more prosperity.
越迁徙,越繁荣。
…………
编辑:刘福群
值班主任:肖静